According to Intuit, “Unrecoverable Error 13739 97471” can occur when attempting to download a bank statement. It’s similar to “Unrecoverable Error 13691 59297,” which can occur when attempting to display a previous bank reconciliation and has similar troubleshooting steps.
This error can occur for 1 of several possible reasons:
- The Display PDF in Browser option is selected in Adobe Reader 9 or
- The .QBW company file is damaged
If you’re using Adobe Reader 9, complete these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- Close QuickBooks
- Open Adobe Reader 9, click Edit->Preferences…->Internet and de-select the Display PDF in browser option
- Re-start QuickBooks and attempt to download the bank statement that triggered the error
- If the problem still exists, close QuickBooks and run reboot.bat, a batch file located in the QuickBooks program folder
- Re-start your computer and re-start QuickBooks and attempt to download troublesome bank statement
- If the problem still exists, attempt to repair your QuickBooks installation
- If repairing your QuickBooks installation fails to fix the problem, perform a clean install of QuickBooks
You can also test whether this error occurs only in 1 company file. If so, that company file may be damaged. Investigate repairing a damaged company file.
This error is also discussed in this Intuit knowledge base article.