Intuit summarizes the changes in a release based on the QuickBooks version. See these version-specific links for more information:
- QuickBooks 2010 and Enterprise Solutions 10.0
- QuickBooks 2009 and Enterprise Solutions 9.0
- QuickBooks 2008 and Enterprise Solutions 8.0
- QuickBooks 2007 and Enterprise Solutions 7.0
- QuickBooks 2006 and Enterprise Solutions 6.0
Note that an update to a program is referred to as a release, which is usually available at no cost. Replacing QuickBooks 2007 with QuickBooks 2010, is an upgrade of the version, which does carry a charge.
See our related article for more information on the release notes for Fixed Asset Manager (FAM).